- Coordinates office services such as personnel, budget preparations, and records control.
- Oversees the planning, review, development, implementation, updating and administration of management policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and directs activities with other departments.
- Confers with program administrators to assure compliance with tribal policies.
- Assures the Tribal Center and Enterprises are run in an orderly manner.
- Oversees the General Manager and Department Heads and Business managers.
- Reviews and answers correspondence.
- Monitors grants and contracts and assures compliance.
- Works with Human Resources/Personnel and Department Heads to analyze jobs as to positions responsibilities for use in wage and salary adjustments, promotions and evaluation; recruits, interviews and recommends people for vacant positions, plans and carries out policies relating to all phases of Human Resource/Personnel activity.